[bv-dev] Value extraction - how to obtain the validated type for non-generic wrappers?

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Thu Mar 23 11:39:50 EDT 2017

It’s interesting.
How does that work when Ceylon decides to go for a native support instead of the extraction model? Can they keep a mix?
I.e. do we prioritize the actual ConstraintViolation<Min,ceylon.language.Integer> over a ValueExtractor<@ExtractedValue ceylon.language.Integer> + ConstraintViolation<Min,Integer>
I see that you used @UnwrapByDefault, my concern comes from that.

BTW it will mandate nested extractor support.