[bv-dev] Jigsaw module name

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Wed May 3 15:00:26 EDT 2017

Hi,

I had asked for feedback on Twitter, too, and Mark Reinhold replied
[1], suggesting to use "java.validation" (without the "x"). Turns out
that any JCP-governed modules should use "java." as a prefix.

I'll check with Linda, too. Though I wouldn't like "ee" in there too
much, as BV equally targets EE as well as SE.

Cheers,

--Gunnar

[1] https://twitter.com/gunnarmorling/status/857216338372288512.