[bv-dev] TraversableResolver and JPA

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:24:48 EDT 2017

OK so we can't really do anything about it.

I tuned HV to be a bit more efficient and avoid an additional cache
lookup on cascade with the JPA TraversableResolver (the isCascadable()
method always returns true so we don't need to cache it).

It might be a good idea to discuss with the ORM people to see if we
can be a bit more efficient in the Hibernate case. There is a TODO in
our code about introducing some specific optimizations.

--
Guillaume