[bv-dev] Question on Formal Group Definitions rules

Matt Benson mbenson at apache.org
Wed Apr 11 12:34:26 EDT 2018

Again, I think the problem is that I simply can't see what in the spec
dictates that, and in what order, an overridden Default sequence from a
superclass should be inherited for sequential validation by the child. The
rules simply say for class X with no group sequence, that its default
constraints include all those of the Default group of superclass Y. Where
is it dictated that Y's sequence be respected?

Thanks,
Matt