[boston] *Reminder* - EE6 + AS6 (Apr 13th, 2010 @ 6PM)

Jesper Pedersen jesper.pedersen at jboss.org
Wed Apr 7 15:21:05 EDT 2010

Hi all,

A friendly reminder about our meeting next week:

Java Enterprise Edition 6 & JBoss Application Server 6
by Shelly McGowan, JBoss by Red Hat
   Scott Marlow, JBoss by Red Hat

Date: April 13th, 2010 @ 6 PM
Location:

Boston University
111 Cummington St
Boston, MA 02215

MCS 135 (Math and Computer Science Building)
1st floor

Abstract:

This presentation will provide insight into goals of Java EE 6.  The impact of
pruning to reduce EE bloat, EE feature profiles, and extensibility.

Will detail the current state of the JBoss Application Server 6 project,
highlighting the feature set, commitment to standards and OSS.

Building and working with the AS 6 projects.

Agenda:

6.00 PM - 6.20 PM: Meetup + Pizza
6.20 PM - 6.30 PM: Welcome + Announcements
6.30 PM - 7.20 PM: Java EE 6
7.20 PM - 7.30 PM: Break
7.30 PM - 8.20 PM: JBoss AS 6
8.20 PM - 8.30 PM: Q&A
8.30 PM - 9.00 PM: Networking

Remember to sign up on the meeting homepage at:

 http://community.jboss.org/wiki/BostonJBossUserGroup-JBossAS6

And this time we will have some cool prizes - but you'll have to show up to
find out ;)

Looking forward to seeing you all !

Best regards,
 Jesper