[boston] Fwd: Last Chance NEJUG registration reminder: JavaScript Beyond the Basics

Steven Boscarine steven.boscarine at childrens.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 10 09:11:12 EST 2010

Most of you guys are probably on the NEJUG list and already got this
message.  There is a  JavaScript NEJUG meeting tomorrow.

I've personally registered, but may balk if the weather is too hairy or
I get a bad case of the lazies.

I'm more of a "back-end" guy, but I guess it's always good to know your
way around the front (of the stack!).

BTW, if you missed it, Bill Burke gave a great presentation on REST and
RESTEasy last night.  Good job, Bill!

One warning, if Jesper says "feet," he really means meters :)  However,
everyone I talked to had fun at the bar last night....a very successful
inaugural meeting.  Can't wait for the next one.