[boston] updated, Sr. Software Engineer - Boston MA - RichFaces optional

janet beck janet.beck at effone.com
Mon May 10 19:59:11 EDT 2010

I have this position available immediately with our company for a Sr. Software Engineer.  If you are interested, please give me a call.
I also need a Word copy of your resume before you call.  Thanks.

Janet

Job Title:  Sr. Software Engineer

Location:  Boston MA 02210
Type:  W-2, direct hire, Permanent
Start Date:  Immediate
Duration:  Full Time
Hours:  Regular Shift, 8-5 40 hours/wk

Job Description –
Required Skill Set:

7+ years of Java programming
JSF,
Spring,
Hibernate,
Jboss

Additional Qualifications:
Education:  BS in Computer Science or Computer Applications

Company Information-

Our company, EffOne Software, Inc., is a software design/software consulting firm that creates products that are web based applications.  We have excellent benefits:   health, dental, vision, 401K, disability, life, FSA.  We are working on cutting edge projects and our clients are in several industries... Financial, Technology, Telecom, Health Care, Energy, eCommerce... etc.  While we have done implementations spanning several technology platforms, our focus areas are: 1. J2EE2. .NET3.  SAP.  We have offices in CA, VA, Boston and NY and overseas.  We are in the process of updating our website, the clients and projects are not current, but it will give you an idea of our benefits:   <http://www.effone.com/> http://www.effone.com

Please e-mail a resume to janet.beck at effone.com and give me call, 408-830-1010 x 15.

Regards,
Janet Beck, Recruiting Manager
EffOne Software, Inc.