[cdi-dev] We'll get started soon

Peter Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 03:18:02 EDT 2011

Hi all

It's great to see participation picking up here. The JCP EC vote on the JSR proposal finished yesterday (the grapevine tells me that there are no problems with the vote :-) and we are just waiting on the JCP updating their site (I would guess Easter is getting in the way).

Once that comes through, I'll send an official welcome email, but in the meantime you can review the wiki I put together at https://github.com/pmuir/cdi/wiki which should provide some useful resources.

In the welcome email I'll discuss the schedule I would like us to follow, and ask for people to take a lead on certain issues, so please check the issue tracker https://issues.jboss.org/browse/CDI and see if there is anything which grabs your fancy.

Pete