[cdi-dev] EL namespaces

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 25 04:13:59 EDT 2011

Hi Pete!

As a gut feeling, the EL namespacing looks a bit ugly.
Need to get my head around it after being back from vacation (~Saturday).

A main feature of namespaces is that they don't need to be repeated if it doesn't change subsequently. Thus if I e.g. have a ui:fragment which all operates on beans of one package, I like to notate the namespace just once. Does the current proposal reflect this?

LieGrue,
strub