[cdi-dev] Proxy implementation leaks

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Tue May 24 15:42:57 EDT 2011

Imo it is surprising, since it would break all kinds of 'business injections' (as opposed to classic 'resource injections' - Jens Schumann can explain this well ;)

I think 5.4.2. Client proxy invocation + 6.5.2. Contextual instance of a bean goes rather in the direction of _very_ lazy initialization ;)
Imho, the current behaviour of Weld, OWB and CanDI is correct.

LieGrue,
strub