[cdi-dev] Proxy implementation leaks

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Wed May 25 06:20:57 EDT 2011

Hi Pete!

I'd prefer to see the current behaviour written into the spec.
There is no golden way out and it works fairly well and is the de facto standard already.

The overly eager initialization also would crash lots of already existing CDI based code. And it would be fairly hard to implement those features another way.

LieGrue,
strub