[cdi-dev] Easier access to CDI outside of Java EE, easier access to instances

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Wed Sep 7 08:47:52 EDT 2011

This API offers quite a different view onto CDI than BeanManager, and from the comments we've received on CDI 1.0 [1] I believe it is an API that people are going to find more useful, leaving BeanManager for more "power" use cases. This was my reason to split it out, but I'm open to other suggestions?