[cdi-dev] Early Draft Review 1

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 12:46:11 EDT 2011

All,

I need to hold my hands up at this point and admit I merged some stuff that had only had 10 days of review. However this means that all finished work which was submitted has been merged which is, I hope you agree, a really good position to be in.

Headline news: We have resolved 58 issues since CDI 1.0, and have another 53 scheduled to go :-D

EDR 1 draft coming soon.