[cdi-dev] CDI 1.1 EDR 1 draft posted

Rick Hightower richardhightower at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 23:25:14 EDT 2011

So ... this did not make it to the confirmed list...

https://issues.jboss.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311062&version=12315956

So what do we need to make it to the confirm list... an implementor. :)

Maybe I can sign up for this... Although I don't know the Weld code base
very well. I am willing to take a shot at it. When is it due?