[cdi-dev] Needed failing for JPA / EJB

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:34:29 EDT 2012

No, the problem is, as it exists today, this is not legal. You'll actually get a transaction scoped EM, which causes all sorts of confusion because there's also no transactions going on so your EM is actually closed the first time it's used. No warning, no exception just head smashing.

Sent from my iPhone