[cdi-dev] CDI have any plan to process Transaction?

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 18:12:18 EDT 2012

Am I correct in saying that the annotation will control JTA and work in
either of the two profiles (web and full)?

Btw, Java EE does not recognize a Servlet container as a compliant
environment and therefore this feature will not be available there (without
special support for it).

I agree with this stance since the web profile should be recognized as the
low end environment. Otherwise there is not enough core services to provide
a dependable and portable programming model. If you (general audience) want
to use a Servlet container, you aren't using Java EE and will have to
supplement with addons like CDI extensions or Spring.

-Dan

--
Sent from my CyanogenMod-powered
Android device, an open platform for