[cdi-dev] bug triage

Martin Kouba mkouba at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 07:47:26 EDT 2012

Hi!

FYI right now we have 61 open/reopened bugs and clarifications with priority Major or Critical, and also 76 open/reopened feature requests with priority Major or Critical. Even if we omit feature requests and expect that half of the issues might be closed (e.g. are outdated or no one knows what they are about), there is still about 30 major issues to resolve.

I suppose we should go through those 61 issues first, do a proper cleanup and define a set of issues to be discussed/resolved asap.

JIRA query link:
https://issues.jboss.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+%22CDI+Specification+Issues%22+and+%28status+%3D+Open+or+status+%3D+Reopened%29++and+%28type+%3D+Bug+or+type+%3D+Clarification%29+and+%28priority+%3D+Major+or+priority+%3D+Critical%29+order+by+created+asc

Martin