[cdi-dev] Weekly meeting

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Fri Aug 3 08:06:19 EDT 2012

Thanks for all the responses.

I've put together a short sheet here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApqHbXzB1R1gdGRFWXB4TVpNeWFJd1JZd1ZrbnZrY0E&gid=0 which shows everyone's availability, converted to UTC. Please check the sheet, and make sure I converted your times properly :-)

Based on this, I would propose we take the 15:00 - 16:00 UTC slot [1], on a Monday. We'll start on the 13th August (as I am on PTO/vacation/holiday on the 6th). I'll send out a calendar invite to the list at the end of the day.

I would like to hold the meetings using Google Hangout, as it offers video conferencing, shared notes etc. and we've found it very effective for these sorts of meetings. However there is a limit of 10 people in a session. Unless anyone has strong objections, we'll:

* all sign onto #jsr346 on freenode with around 10 mins to go, and speak if we want to join the meeting
* I'll invite those people to the hangout
* if we get more than 10 people wanting to join, we'll have to revert to a conference call [2]

Pete

[1] For those who replied, here is the item http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20120803T15&p1=0&p2=304&p3=204&p4=250&p5=220&p9=&p10=&p11=&p12=
[2] As a backup, call details are at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApqHbXzB1R1gdGRFWXB4TVpNeWFJd1JZd1ZrbnZrY0E&gid=1