[cdi-dev] Topics for todays meeting

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Mon Aug 27 10:06:39 EDT 2012

and here comes mine if we have enough time left.

# old:

* CDI-58 AnnotatedType per Class (CDI-83 is similar BeanManager.createAnnotatedType())
* artificial AnnotatedTypes.
 - How many AnnotatedTypes might exist per Class?
 - BeanManager#createAnnotatedType()
 - Pass along in Extension handling
-> need feedback from stu on this

* CDI-132 AnnotatedType initial content clarifications (supertypes, non-private, …).
  Pete, are Jozefs comments already reflected?

# new:

* @Keep - injecting @Dependent into producers, observers, init-ct and init methods

  This has to do with serialisation and mem leaks.

* weirdo wording:
    interceptor instance, the container automatically detects the problem  and treats it as a definition
    error.</para>
Injecting an interceptor into an interceptor?

# new heavy issue
CDI-18 Global enablement of interceptors, decorators and alternatives

LieGrue,
strub