[cdi-dev] action items for tomorrows EG meeting

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 07:30:54 EST 2012

Hi guys

I've raised moving javax.enterprise.util to somewhere common (i.e. common annotations) before with the Java EE spec leads, as the JAX-RS guys would like to be able to reuse AnnotationLiteral and TypeLiteral. It got rejected as it was felt there wasn't enough reason, however if we move interceptor bindings with the new @Priority annotation to interceptors spec, then we need to put @Nonbinding somewhere common, so I've asked the Java EE spec leads to reconsider :-)

Pete