[cdi-dev] Dynamic stereotypes

Fabien Marsaud fabmars at gmail.com
Wed May 2 08:42:01 EDT 2012

It's weird to see the word dynamic next to the word stereotype.

Same as Mark here. We defined one or two @Stereotype's ever since we
started using CDI. We play much more with qualifiers and annotation
litterals.

I don't know if any extentions programatically manipulate them, but I'm
sure it's not common.
For instance, a quick look at seam-solder and seam-faces shows only one
stereotype is defined, and there's no tweaking with it.

fm.

http://www.suntriprecords.com