[cdi-dev] Transaction Scope for CDI

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Wed May 23 05:18:58 EDT 2012

This is a bit side tracking, but I currently see the @RequestScoped and @SessionScoped in the CDI spec not as technically bound to a HttpServlet but rather as more 'logical' units. E.g. CDI defines that @RequestScoped must also be active during EJB invocations from JMS. See CDI-spec 6.7. It's definitely _not_ strictly web bound. And this is really nice from an app perspective.

LieGrue,
strub