[cdi-dev] [Vote] @ApplicationScoped and visibility

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Tue Nov 27 10:46:09 EST 2012

> It's enough to use Mark's example and replace the specializing bean with
> an alternative. Or add another web archive. You do not really have to do
> much to find out that Mark's argument is a side-effect of the Weld bug I
> already mentioned that affects a certain portion of usecases. Other than
> that the containers do not have anything in common with 1(b).

Jozef, please don't add any personal interpretation but purely stick to the facts!

ALL the tested cases act like 1.(a) in  ALL TESTED AND CERTIFIED  EE6 servers so far!

To change this now will imo introduce backward incompatibility!

If you like it or not is another story. But please stick to the facts!

LieGrue,
strub