[cdi-dev] [Vote] @ApplicationScoped and visibility

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Tue Nov 27 11:36:48 EST 2012

We have 4 tests which all show 1 (b) and we have zero tests which show 1 (a).

As I told you almost a month ago: provide tests which prove your claim and then we can verify. You always claimed 1 (a) and I proved all your claims wrong so far. It's still your turn to provide tests which underline your claims. Until then it's just mere believe and not a fact.

LieGrue,
strub