[cdi-dev] We need your feedback on how CDI beans should behave in an EAR

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 07:51:52 EDT 2012

We've had a lot of feedback on this one - 115 responses :-)

The results are unfortunately inconclusive, with 53% choosing one instance per ear, and 47% selecting one instance per war. Interestingly, around 80% of the people who wrote a comment were in favour of one instance per ear.

However, at least we know there isn't one strong way the community wants us to go, and we can therefore make the best decision based on other factors.