[cdi-dev] Preview of cdi-spec.org available

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 04:14:31 EDT 2013

Wow, this is *awesome*! By far the best site I've ever seen for a standard.

For a spec that hasn't had a physical web presence yet, this is one heck of
a way to come out. Putting this information out there and making it
approachable is going to send this spec soaring.

Great job.

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 1:48 AM, Pete Muir <pmuir at redhat.com> wrote:

> That would have been good info to include!
>
> The sources for the site are in git -
> https://github.com/cdi-spec/cdi-spec.org. In particular, FAQs are in
> https://github.com/cdi-spec/cdi-spec.org/tree/master/faq.
>
> I guess we can use the github issue tracker for the site, unless anyone
> violently objects :-)

I've been using the issue tracker for several projects, including
Asciidoctor. My impression is that it works splendidly  It puts the issues
right inline with the code, making them easy to find, easy to reference and
encourages people to fix them. What else can you ask for in an issue
tracker? (well, there's always room for improvement, but I can't complain).

-Dan

--
Dan Allen
Registered Linux User #231597