[cdi-dev] Fwd: Today's hangout agenda

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Mon Dec 2 08:10:07 EST 2013

Hi all

I propose the following Agenda

1) Pete will do a feed back on Java EE EG conf call we had on tuesday

2) Issues discussion

I propose we try to deal with this issues. If we don’t have enough time, we’ll have some more next week

CDI-405	Reword the description of @RequestScoped and @ApplicationScoped in section 2.4.1
CDI-401	Clarify the meaning of "bean class local view"
CDI-398	Clarify that an array with a variable component type or parameterized component type containing wildcards is not a valid bean type
CDI-392	Clarify when the operations of BeanManager can be called
CDI-386	Two examples in section 5.2.4 contradict the rules of the same section
CDI-382	Clarify interceptors are not associated with the result of a producer method/field
CDI-381	Additional implementations of Request Context
CDI-379	Clarify life cycle of RequestScoped
CDI-77	Clarify what happens when the user creates a unbound recursive injection with Dependent scoped beans

The hangout link is here : https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/YW50b2luZS5zYWJvdGR1cmFuZEBnbWFpbC5jb20.1hfu90pc7ofusmsjhgim6d2p7s

Antoine Sabot-Durand
Twitter : @antoine_sd
CDI co-spec lead & eco-system development
Agorava tech lead