[cdi-dev] Type closure

Arne Limburg arne.limburg at openknowledge.de
Sat Jan 5 06:11:28 EST 2013

Hi,

I just stumbled about the org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.producer.field.definition.ProducerFieldDefinitionTest.testApiTypeForArrayTypeReturn test from the tck,
which tests (among other things) that a bean of type Spider-array has just two types: Spider[].class and Object.class. This makes me wonder, since Spider[] also implements Clonable and Serializable. So my question:

Do Clonable and Serializable belong to the type closure of a bean? If not, where can I find the corresponding part in the spec?

Regards,
Arne