[cdi-dev] [JBoss JIRA] (CDI-334) Issues with global enablement of alternatives
Jozef Hartinger (JIRA)
jira-events at lists.jboss.org
Mon Mar 4 11:04:56 EST 2013
Jozef Hartinger created CDI-334:
Summary: Issues with global enablement of alternatives
Project: CDI Specification Issues
Issue Type: Bug
Components: Beans, Resolution
Affects Versions: 1.1.PFD
Reporter: Jozef Hartinger
Assignee: Pete Muir
Fix For: 1.1.FD
* Section 5.1 last paragraph does not reflect global enablement of alternatives.
* Section 5.1.1 fails to define how @Priority relates to:
** alternative stereotypes
* Section 5.1.6 does not reflect global enablement of alternatives
** generally the section needs to take global enablement of alternatives into account
** "If all the beans left are alternatives with a priority, then the container will select the alternative with the highest priority, and the
ambiguous dependency is called resolvable."
*** there is no guarantee that there is a single alternative with the highest priority. The spec should define what happens in that case.
*** also, the statement should not only consider "alternatives" but also producers defined on alternatives
* Section 5.3.1 - same as 5.2.2
* Recommended priority ranges for alternatives should be defined somewhere
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
More information about the cdi-dev