[cdi-dev] Today's EG meeting agenda

Jens Schumann jens.schumann at openknowledge.de
Mon Nov 18 11:46:40 EST 2013

Hi Antoine!

Since I am not in the EG nor able to attend today's meeting I would love
to see a two staged solution for CDI-370:

1st: Fix CDI-370 short term within the CDI 1.1.1MR.
2nd: Cleanup CDI 1.2 and move the content of the chapters "{SCOPE} context
lifecycle", "Built-in scope types" and related to either the dedicated
technology spec or the Java EE umbrella spec.

Jens