[cdi-dev] CDI 1.2 release progress

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Fri Apr 11 10:17:49 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Just to keep you posted on 1.2 release evolution. Right now we are in the ballot period which ends on april 14th. There should be no problem to have a favorable result at the end of the ballot (an MR was never rejected in the JCP so far).

Meanwhile there’s a lot of work to do for Weld team to finish RI, TCK and WildFly patch to release them next week.

Jozef helped me this morning to release CDI 1.2 api. Artifacts are now staging in JBoss repo [1].

I published spec documentation in html [2] and pdf [3] and 1.2 javadoc as well [4]. There’ll be publicly released on tuesday or wednesday depending when JCP send us the green light.

Antoine

[1] https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-3043/
[2] http://docs.jboss.org/cdi/spec/1.2/cdi-spec.html
[3] http://docs.jboss.org/cdi/spec/1.2/cdi-spec-1.2.pdf