[cdi-dev] Interceptor scopes

Romain Manni-Bucau rmannibucau at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 07:05:44 EDT 2014

Hi John, from spec point of view Jozef is right but I think it is
important to mention that most of servers supports it otherwise it is
hardly usable (using lib would be a nightmare).

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau