[cdi-dev] EG membership status

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Fri Aug 29 10:08:22 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Just to let you know that we received 9 requests to join the expert group. Pete and I have accepted all these requests but most of them are stuck at PMO level (if you don’t what the PMO is and want to learn some JCP slang, check here : https://jcp.org/en/procedures/jcp2_9 <https://jcp.org/en/procedures/jcp2_9>)

According to the PMO, 6 of you appear to have not provide Exhibit B to the JCP (Your company authorisation to work on the JSR). One is marked as not being a JCP member (probably the JSPA is missing). One is in process status and one has no PMO decision yet.

In case you weren’t notified by the JCP.

Antoine