[cdi-dev] Today's meeting will be shorter and about SE

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Wed Dec 17 10:40:25 EST 2014

Hi all,

I have business matter and will have to shorten the meeting tonight (half an hour instead of 1h).

I updated the SE doc and Antonio added useful annexes : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LgsGT-AAlrF72Z5pW4xNQiVjUHGUME46ZmB-wwF35Yw/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LgsGT-AAlrF72Z5pW4xNQiVjUHGUME46ZmB-wwF35Yw/edit?usp=sharing>

I propose we focus on this in these 30 mn

regards,

Antoine