[cdi-dev] thoughts about CDI-377

Romain Manni-Bucau rmannibucau at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 07:50:32 EST 2014

Hi Antoine,

It is surely better to activate CDI on demand for sure but I think we
should be able to configure (using a shared spec across EE) jar to
include/exclude in scanning (jar names and not packages).

Propagate solution seems something hard to maintain/use in real life IMHO.
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau