[cdi-dev] How to specify priority of interceptor registered as custom bean?

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Wed Jan 15 06:17:01 EST 2014

Hi Jozef,

Thanks for the clarification.

Would it make sense to add Interceptor#getPriority() in a future spec
revision and handle such a custom interceptor bean as if there was an
equivalent annotated interceptor type? As it seems its currently not
possible to achieve the semantics of an annotated interceptor type using a
portable extension.

--Gunnar