[cdi-dev] About JSR 330.Next and CDI 2.0

Antonio Goncalves antonio.goncalves at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 04:02:43 EDT 2014

> To sum up, as a Java EE user (like I have been for 10 years) I’d be happy
to see this (scenario 2), but as CDI spec lead I fear that it could lead us
in a trap (going to scenario 1 or consuming precious time on AtInject+1
instead of CDI 2.0)

Well, I'm not spec lead, I'm just a Java EE user... so I like scenario 2 ;o)

But on the other hand, I think there is so much work to be done around CDI
2.0, parts, and taking those parts to other specifications that battling
with JSR 330 might be time consuming. I would go for scenario 1.... and
cross fingers

--
Antonio Goncalves
Software architect, Java Champion and Pluralsight author

Web site <http://www.antoniogoncalves.org> | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/agoncal> | LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/agoncal> |
Pluralsight
<http://pluralsight.com/training/Authors/Details/antonio-goncalves> | Paris