[cdi-dev] Challenge TCK test for indirect specialization rules

Martin Kouba mkouba at redhat.com
Tue Jun 3 05:27:16 EDT 2014

For the record: the TCK team does think that a bean may have "direct
specialization" and "indirect specialization" relationship in the same
time. In other words, for "X extends Z extends Y", where both X and Z
are annotated with @Specializes, X not only "directly specializes" Z but
also "indirectly specializes" Y. Beans Z and Y are ignored because
they're specialized by X.

However, I do agreee that some explicit wording/clarification in this
area would be appropriate.

Martin