[cdi-dev] Scope of what bean archives an extension applies to

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Sat Mar 15 12:30:01 EDT 2014

look at CDI-129. Imo this is really tied to our modularisation and visibility. Think about EAR deployments.

Imo each ClassLoader 'module' should have an own BeanManager forming a hierarchy 1:1 wich the ClassLoaders. And each BeanManager has it's own set of Extension instances.

LieGrue,
strub

Well, its not clear what the current behaviour should be, and it’s not clear what we want the behaviour to be in the future!