[cdi-dev] Tonight's meeting

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Mon Mar 17 07:48:28 EDT 2014

Hi all,

The end of the MR is getting closer and we still have 12 tickets open (20 tickets resolved so far). You can still pick easy tickets in this list [1]

In today’s meeting I think we should talk about the list of « Not Ready to fix issues » [2] (issues that require discussion or analysis). More specifically

CDI-408 (@Observes and @Produces as bean defining annotation). The RTFM option is the chosen one, but do we had something to the spec ?
CDI-280 (Bean term clarification). To officially decide its removal from the MR like Jozef, Martin and I asked.
CDi-411 an important issue with no input since the beginning of the MR

I’d like also to come back on the inconsistency in Event behavior regarding @Any discovered during CDI-422. I really think we should at least add a mention and correct example in the spec.

If you have other tickets of importance please answer to this mail so everybody will be able to prepare the meeting.

Regards,

Antoine

 [1] : https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?filter=12320805
 [2] : https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?filter=12321017