[cdi-dev] Mark proposed resolution for CDI-392

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Sat Mar 29 10:35:09 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

As the deadline for this MR is approaching. I think we should all focus on the last important ticket of this Maintenance Release.

To make short resolution would allow all the bean manager method reserved for ADV to be used in ABD as well.

From a spec and user point of view, I’m 100 % for this approach. Now I understand this point was already discussed before in CDI-274  [1], but I really think we should reconsider this point to give ease extension development in 1.2.

thank for your feedback.

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/CDI-274

Antoine