[cdi-dev] microbenchmark for CDI performance

Jozef Hartinger jharting at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 08:07:04 EDT 2014

Btw I've run your benchmark locally and observed the following results:

OWB 1.2.6: 9827ms
Weld 2.2.5.Final: 20ms

;-)

I did however tweak the test a bit so that Weld's optimizations can be
leveraged[1]. I admit that in certain situations (like your test without
my change) Weld performs worse than it should and this is a good input
for us.

As for the NPE you observed not sure what is going on there. Perhaps
WeldContextControl implementation in DeltaSpike is not really thread safe?

Jozef

[1] https://github.com/jharting/cdi-performance/commits/weld