[cdi-dev] CDI 2.0 first Face to face meeting feedbac

Jozef Hartinger jharting at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 07:04:56 EDT 2014

CDI.current() is the only problematic bit. Otherwise, there is no reason
why running multiple CDI containers at the same time should be
prohibited. I think we could limit CDI.current() usage in
multi-container environments and say that a CDI instance obtained from
boot.initialize() should be used instead of using CDI.current().