[cdi-dev] Writing about CDI 2.0 and work in EG

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Mon Sep 1 11:21:37 EDT 2014

Hi Thorben,

I’m answering on the mailing list since others can be interested. Everything around the specification will be transparent end publicly available. On the JCP side this transparency is describe in version 2.9 of JCP process document : https://jcp.org/en/procedures/jcp2_9#1 <https://jcp.org/en/procedures/jcp2_9#1>. On our side (Red Hat) we treat this project as any other ASL2 open Source project. JSPA signature and legal mention added to the ML footer and IRC are only here to avoid future Intellectual Property dispute.
So if you want to describe what’s happening with CDI 2.0 EG, you’re very welcome, since it’ll help for the JSR communication.

Regards,

Antoine