[cdi-dev] Tools : Google Drive vs Asciidoc and Github

Anatole Tresch atsticks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 14:58:35 EDT 2014

Hi All

I would definitively recommend this. With JSR 354 (Money) we basically did
the same. Collaboration is easy, effective and it is also very easy to
spread things for feedback and to remove things, if they were closed/moved
(e.g. with a EDR). For final uniform formatting (especially title
numbering, which is not supported by Google Docs), links etc. Asciidcoc is
definitively the better solution.

Cheers,
Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
Java Lead Engineer, JSR Spec Lead

*Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1*
*Twitter:  @atsticks*
*Blogs: **http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/
<http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/>*

*Google: atsticksMobile  +41-76 344 62 79*