[cdi-dev] CDI F2F meeting

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Mon Sep 22 06:39:16 EDT 2014

Hi All,

To have a “physical” kick off for CDI 2.0 we organised a Face to Face meeting the 15th and 16th October. This meeting will take place in Brno Red Hat office (in Czech Republic). All the community is invited
Red Hat will offer lunches for the 2 days and dinner on the 15th. Transportation and hotel is note included
Agenda will include :

- Work on the different workshop, starting with the less obvious (parts, Contexts and SPI evolution)
- How to contribute to TCK and RI
- Start to specify new features
- Roadmap for Weld 3.0 (the CDI RI)

We are off course open to other topics link to CDI and CDI 2.0.

If you are interested or have question please let me know. We’ll talk about this on the next wednesday meeting.

Antoine