[cdi-dev] Java SE / EE split, link to the generated spec

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Thu Apr 16 04:09:10 EDT 2015

Hi Tomas,

thanks for your feedback. Reading your mail I realized that I have a numbering issue in my new html spec doc. I have 2 chapter One :-(. I’m going to fix it

> Le 15 avr. 2015 à 11:41, Tomas Remes <tremes at redhat.com> a écrit :
>

> Hi Antoine,
>
> I quickly went through the new spec html and here follows my questions/suggestions/clarifications which I have discovered so far:
>
> - chapter 1.4 and 1.4.1 - do we want to describe servlets, EJBs here? And in general do we want to mention @SessionScoped and @RequestScoped in SE?

Yes, the last references are still tied to scope :-(…

> - chapter 1.8.3 - briefly mention MVC and JSF (not a big issue)

me too ;)

> - chapter 1.9 - does it make sense in SE to talk about DeploymentProblems?

I guess ambiguous or unsatisfied dependencies can still occurs in SE.

> - chapter 5.7 and all its subchapters - this needs revision IMHO (probably next step?)

Yes. I’m not sure but I think we should start by making my &st cut cleaner before adding more content to it.