[cdi-dev] O Captain! My Captain!

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Sat Aug 1 10:25:26 EDT 2015

+1
Pete, it was always a pleasure to work with you!The world is so small, I bet our ways will cross again one day :)

LieGrue,strub

     On Thursday, 30 July 2015, 15:12, Antoine Sabot-Durand <antoine at sabot-durand.net> wrote:

 Hi Guys,
Just to inform you that Pete is stepping down his spec lead role on CDI as he's going to take new responsibilities at Red Hat.
I think that we can thank him for the awesome work he did on CDI from the beginning and wish him good luck for his new adventure in IT.
Goodbye Pete, and thanks for all the Beans ;)
Antoine

Note that for all code provided on this list, the provider licenses the code under the Apache License, Version 2 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html). For all other ideas provided on this list, the provider waives all patent and other intellectual property rights inherent in such information.