[cdi-dev] Ordering of AfterTypeDiscovery#getAlternatives() et al

Jozef Hartinger jharting at redhat.com
Fri Jan 2 02:27:23 EST 2015

Ordering in the list defines the ordering of the invocation. The
ordering of invocation for interceptors and decorators is explicitly
defined as ascending. That implies that the ordering of
interceptors/decorator list should be ascending as well.

Analogously, the list of alternatives is expected to be ascending.