[cdi-dev] where is defined javax.enterprise.context.conversation.id?

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Fri Jan 2 16:10:53 EST 2015

As far as I've understood after reading 7.6 [1] dots are only allowed if either the dot or the whole variable name is quoted

a\.b = 42

or

'a.b' = 42

but

a.b = 42 is illegal.

The spec also only says that the BEAN must have this very name and not that the bean must be accessible by EL. If we would really require this and the EL specification doesn't support it, then the CDI spec would contradict the EL spec, right?

LieGrue,
strub

[1] http://www.ecma-international.org/ecma-262/5.1/#sec-7.6